Monday, November 30, 2015

the beginning of the ending

waa dah macam tajuk cerita ju-on dah haha..yup it is the beginning of holiday for me since.I Finally survive the war..so now the are list of things to do but the problem is where to start..haha..since today is the final day of school and the last day for me as a high school student..let me cherish that fact and moment just a bit more..it hard for me to accept the fact that starting next year..things wont be like how they used to be..people gonna start treating me like an adult..i mean of course there is only one year difference but they wont use this words to back me up anymore..biarlah budak skolah lagi..hahah..huhu..i think i meantion this before..i may not remember all of my friends once i step my foot away from that school..but i can pretty much say i wont forget my journey in this school..i never know that hate to love can be implies to an object as well until i step my foot in this school..at first i dont understand why everybody look up so much to this school..everytime i see their students..pretty much the same as other schools' students..but once i become one of the community..i feel grateful that i was in this school..i am sure i wont be who i am now without this school..huuuu is it too much??..hahah so stop being dramatic and face the reality..now what is left for us is wait and wait and wait till the date of fate ahhaah THE RESULTS..so till then i will be updating all the things i will do during my short vacation..p/s im going to Kuala Lumpur..guess what?! YUP it is Big Bad Wolf again!!!..lets end it with a few last day pic..well not all..but..wateva
ok this is before dapat paper..even pemeriksa tak masuk lagi..so tak da kes tiru or anything k
haish bilaa la nak jumpa lagi
peace kak yong
penolong ketua klas..edit game strong
ngan gadis ayu~
ni namanya geng bajet @ gediks
tunggu turn bergambar
geng2 bajet macho kelas  
hadoii tak tau laa nak kata apa
serious ada dalam 5-6 take gambar..tk da satu pun yang nampak sopan
ni waktu dalam kelas
Posing skit depan gate
fatin bergambar dengan deskmate batrisyia haha
kami budak baik
ni geng apa entah laa
Last but not least hahha..ada satu lagi gambar..special thanks la jugak..sebab kalau bukan sebab u...hmmm..im lonely~…my one and only partner in addmaths class..cutie nicol
Thank you..i know we can do it!! Till we meet again ♥
Thats all..huhu yang lain yang tk sempat bergambar bermesra tu..kita jumpa lain kali k..ala next year ada lagi..insyaallah
So bye...for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment