Thursday, December 31, 2015

lets go

in just a few minute it will be another ending for my small adventure..2015 somehow turns out to be one of the most stressful year for me..if u check out my posts throughout the year..most of it is about school or exams..and it is all thanks to SPM!!..but despite all the struggle that i had face..there are pleasant memories too..here are a few things that i wont forget.."Kidcat",sachi's baby our one and only little survivor..even though we cant take care of you..but we wont forget you..cute little fighter..next thing is my big exam, SPM..well how can i forget this..this is one of the reason i felt down, burden, unhappy hahaha..just wait for the result in three months...small open house thank you so much again for coming to my house..my trip to KL..well this stuff here is something that i dont want to forget..i might exaggerate but i already explain what happen on that day in my last post..i wont regret that day hahah..it was so much fun this year..and i cant wait to write something nice about next year..till we meet again next year

No comments:

Post a Comment