Monday, June 13, 2016

Pissed off

Today is my first progress test..and im totally frustrated now..first paper is FA1 financial accounting 1..well i hope i reach my target mark..at 1.30 continue with MA1, management accounting 1..i dont know but i guess it wont be that bad..i mean i still think im able to get my targeted mark..but the real problem is FAB foundation of accounting in business..i dont know..im dead pissed off..thats all i can say..i told my mom yesterday..i dont think im well prepared..putting on a smile on my face didnt change what my heart feel and what my mind think about now..all i can do is wait for the result..i wish i can still think positively...i really want to

1 comment:

  1. when you are upset and so called "pissed off" just remember..there are ups and down in life....look up to the sky...sometimes we see blue sky..sometimes we see clouds...sometimes its dark ....and sometimes we see rainbow...rain or shine..life keeps on going my princess...

    ReplyDelete