Sunday, May 28, 2017

my last week..hope so~

seriously am I hallucinating or time did pass by faster than previous years..wow less than a week I will sit for my last final..the fourth final for this course..and if everything went well inshallah I will be a Certified Accountant Technician (CAT).. this last two papers isn't the same format as previous finals..this time it will be fully paper-based exams..so there shouldn't be any problem related to server or technician team..it is just like a normal big exams such as UPSR,PMR,SPM and of course other courses final exams hahaha..where we are required to answer the question in the answer sheet given..the difference is our answer sheet will be scan to markers from who knows where..so basically they will mark our answer through computer in the form of soft copy..my exam is on the 5th and 6th of June at KDU College..currently I am enjoying my study leave haha..haihh someone please bring back my conscience..oh and since I will graduate soon so we are required to make clearance..so now I proudly says..I AM READY TO GO BACK HOME!!!..and lastly slamat berpuasa di bulan Ramadhan ni ^_^...I'm lucky sebab start Ramadhan start study leave which also mean I'm back at my uncle's house..so far alhamdullilah ina dapat join this family for terawih and even subuh prayer at the mosque..maybe ina tak boleh nak buat daily throughtout this month..especially this coming monday and tuesday..klau sempat bleh ja buat sendiri2 kat bilik kan..we'll see..apa2 pun my parents is coming here to fetch me next Wednesday..and again..I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!! hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment