Thursday, November 29, 2018

That's it.. my last

wake up with a message from mom...again..the same news i received from my last post..my last cat..Tomei..been there with us for 9 years..the most manja compared to my previous cat..what else can i say..honestly i kinda expected it..i mean mom told me that he is no longer eating as much as he used to..he prefer staying under the kitchen cabinet..alone..u have suffered enough while staying with us..sorry for the poor treatment..the attention that u seek..sorry for not being able to fulfill ur small wish..I'm sure u are more excited to meet ur mom and sachi again..wait for us there.. till we meet again dear..and i guess that's the end of my journey with the furry buddies..thanks to all of u that has been with me since i was 6..and now i'm 20..i had a great time growing up with all of u..thanks for filling my life with warm and comfort furs hehe..goodbye furry buddies
bye tomei
gentle tomei
see u again later
keep ur charming aura 
photogenic cat
my fav moment

No comments:

Post a Comment