Sunday, January 13, 2019

glad to know~

i woke up earlier than i should because i was invited to join my juniors merangkap my ex housemates for breakfast..so cerita dia macam ni, one of my junior continue her degree at UM and dia baru ja habis paper final.. but then bus dia on the 14th so dia decide nak back to intec and see her friend.. which is my ex roommate..then sebabkan budak dua orang ni sangat baik.. depa tak lupakan HAKAK yang keseorangan ni...so kami breakfast sesama gebang skit and share masalah and so on..pastu benda wajib sesi bergambar..ah tgk laa sendiri
aini n wani
budak bijak ganu
goodluck in ur studies
panas pagi ni tak leh bawak bincang
bila bosan or ada soalan contact ja laa
so tu cerita pagi ja.  keluaq makan dari kul 830 kul 1030 baru balik bilik.. kul 11 dh nak gerak ke sunway pyramid plak..sbb dah janji nk jumpa jeng jeng..plan dari last week k..hahah so around lunch kami jumpa, pi makan lepak sembang catching up session.  lepas tu makan dessert plak..inside scoop jeng2 belanja.  hihi.. lepas tu sambung sembang..then aimless walk hahaha...nak dekat petang kami balik..buat hal masing2..
had fun today
till we meet again
peace no more war hehe
so what i want to say is...I'm thankful and treasure this friendship that we have so much..how we started off with the wrong foot and get on each others bad sides..but as we grow older looking back at some things and realise how childish we used to be back then..all the fights we had.. i won't forget it hahahah..and another reason for why i appreciate your presence as my frienemy is because, back then when something happened to me, you are the first person that was actually there and show your concern.. you might not remember it, but i won't forget it..thank you for today, thank you for reaching out to me first..thanks for still considering me as your friend..goodluck in your study and hope one day we can meet again as a succsessful career woman.. hahahaha. 
and lastly, of couse la thanks to my housemates yang sudi buang masa ikut ina ke sunway hahahah..pastu depa plak siap shopping, makan, suma bagai hahaha.  buat la apa nak buat..
belle and zirah
so less than a day i will receive my results   haish mix feelings ni tak best ni.  anyway wish me luckl  and chau~

No comments:

Post a Comment