Saturday, November 30, 2019

Ready to fly?

December is approaching, 3 months all that left for me to prepare myself to face the real world... The so-called adult world... To face a new set of challenges... To end my trilogy series as a student and start with a new series of journey in building a career... To stop wandering in the tunnel and start reaching for the light... To realise my dreams and achieve my goals...and most importantly to repay my loved one for their constant love and support given throughout this small journey of mine...

A lot went through my mind last night as I prepare my resume... Is this template ok? Will it be attractive enough? Does this resume show my value? Did I waste my time all this while? Cause seriously I have nothing to brag about in my resume... My dad voice came into my mind "chill, take one step at a time"... Then this thought follows.. "yeah there's always a first time in everything we do, it can't be perfect from the start"...after all that is human's nature, we will never be satisfied with what we have. Thus, even if it is "perfect" we will never realise it...

I'm trying to be a bit more positive than I was yesterday; everyday.. A few months ago things become so dull to me...doing the same things out of habit, routine that makes me a super boring girl...in fact I can feel the emptiness in me as days past by...The situation somehow makes me put layers of mask to cover up everything..but I hate it... I guess even being a faker is not for everyone...But everything that happened proof to me one thing, Allah is the greatest planner and yes! Everything happened for a reason.. It is only a matter of time for us to understand or realise the reasons.

And so, to sum up this post, yup I'm entering into the "Real World" in 3 months time, praying that I'll pass the remaining 2 papers in March sitting...hoping that soon I can lift of one of my dad's burden and put a longlasting smile on my mom's face with my achievements... To my housemates that will be sitting for your finals next week.. BEST OF LUCK ~ may all your hard works paid off...especially to Hazirah...Bright future waiting for you, so no worries "setan kecik" you can do this sh*t.. 걱정하지말고, 긴장풀리고. 너 할수있어. 화이팅!!

No comments:

Post a Comment