Tuesday, December 31, 2019

mature level up

Haritu ada dengaq someone cakap benda ni..tapi tak ingat sapa..yang pasti waktu tu dalam kepala dah set this is a nice thing to be added in my blog hahaha..so ayat dia cam ni "no more teen years"..get it?..after this we are moving into "mature" year as this will be the end of the "teen" years..genuinely impressed with everything that happened throughout the year..betoi la orang kata obstacles and challenges bring out the maturity in life..thus at the end of 2000-9teen..I will accept everything that happened to me and my family as a hint that 2020 will greet us with more maturity..will leave a wider room for self-improvement and bigger windows to view pictures of lives and maybe install an elevator that can take us to the (roof)top while at the same time, acknowledging that there will be days that we need to get back to the ground floor...cause that is where we usually park our car hehe...and a place where we realise there are other people around us that we should be mindful of...oh! once you park your car make sure to bring along your goals and dreams..leaving it behind may expose it to theft..this year has proven that insecurity can be deadly..don't allow the negativity to sneak into your room, so make sure security alarm is always turned on...and lastly...make sure your door is always open to welcome your loved ones...this year I realised that loved ones can leave you anytime...but as I said those things were merely a step to make me stronger and more mature...so stop with this motivational session hahaha...in less than 3 months I'll be sitting for my final Finals...I hope everything went well and smoothly...so tadi baru ingat nak post ngarut2 tapi lepas perah otak bagi TEDtalk kat atas tu hahaha...kita ngarut tempat lain ja laa..so Goodbye 2019 Hello 2020~ mungkin esok kereta start terbang..hmmm~~

No comments:

Post a Comment