Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year Again~!

 Yes another year just ended and we have step into a new year of 2022. Another year to be filled with hopes and dreams...another memories to create, another adventures to take... and yet again we are still fighting the same villain, the obstacles, hindrances, nightmares, struggles, pains... you named it we'll faced it heads on once again... there's never a break for a hero isn't it hehe... as always let me recap or rather rephrase my adventures in 2021 and how it will help me in 2022 (hopefully)...looking back what happened in 2021..I think it wasn't that bad, although there were hurtful times but if I had to list out all the good things that happened, there are more than expected...some of those that I can name here are.. birthday and anniversary surprises to my fam, able to celebrate Raya alone with some home cooked raya dishes, get a niece, no more scared of jabs hahaha, able to shop my own clothes, progress to a new rank, trusted by my team to handle some of senior's tasks, able to be a "long" distance driver for my sis and friend, feeling appreciated by my friend/sister for considering me as part of her family member on her big day ^-^ and more petty things that subconsciously make me smile in between those tearful days... but more importantly, I'm once again amazed at how the world works... some of these happy days are somewhat repetitive in its own way but they always teach me new things... thus making me feel more open to face more up and down in lives... even the most expected things can give me unexpected lesson what more to say for those unanticipated events hahaha... so welcome 2022 into my small journey... thank you 2021, stay safe and take care~ adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment