Sunday, July 17, 2022

2 years

Recently, I found out that 1 of my colleague actually find my blog hahaha.. thank you for reminding me of the existence of this small diary.. it has been too long since I actually has something to share here... There's a lot happened for the past few months but as always I don't have time to update them here.. In fact, unlike my old self, I didn't actually get to share most of what happened with my family... part of me are sad about it... but at the same time I understand that it is part of growing older... a few weeks ago, my parents came over... although my dad didn't say it out loud but I think I kinda hurt their feelings the night they arrived at my house.. well they came over on Friday night, I am well aware of that but since I'm not sure of what time they will arrive, I decide to finish most of my work so that I won't feel as guilty to spend time with them during the weekend...naturally, things get a bit hectic and busy that night and I can only go around 9pm...I know they do understand my work, but I know that is not the right thing to do...but yeah~ eventually we did have a good time together that weekend and we are back to our own schedule soon after... and for me, things did get busier as days went by... 3 weeks left before my leave...we can do it Arfa! so back to the chosen title hahaha... yup, as time fly by, this month hit the 2 years I've worked in EY... I am half excited and half scared... not sure of what to expect in this near future... some of my colleague has started to plan out their next step in other places...but here I am still unsure of what to foresee... where will I be in the next 1-2 years... knowing that the longer I stay, the higher the responsibility, expectation and hopes of others towards me... will I be able to cope with all these fast paced changes, lots of new things to learn, lots of tougher challenges to face. At the end of the day, I can only walk on the path I lay for myself holding on to the strength and courage given by my family along with their prayers to reach the end game... I really have no one other than my family... thank you for the continuous support and love..till we meet again soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment