Wednesday, March 2, 2016

will this determine my life?

i cant believe it..tomorrow i will get the answer that i have been waiting for almost 3-4 months...the one that makes me wonder what should i do in the future..the answer that determine whether my struggles have been paid off or not..the answer that can solve my problems with UPU application..hahah..yup!it is no other than SPM results..nervous? who isn't..talking about UPU application..well yeah i didn't apply yet..why rushing when you don't even know what you get..i mean..each courses have their own qualification..so if we choose something but ended up unqualified for it..then??..but i didn't criticize those that had done it..this is my own personal opinion..and plus.. im hoping that i can go into matric..people told me that matric is harder as you need to struggle as you need to finish everything in a year..but i think no matter where you go you still need to struggle to face the competition..so for now..i don't want to talk about what will happen..cause what matters now..is where will i stand?!hahah..since my point is to tell that the result is out tomorrow..i guess i already delivered it..so thats all for tonight..hahah..wish i have a goodnight sleep.@_@.

No comments:

Post a Comment