Friday, August 12, 2016

yesterday is just another history

finally i have entered the 18th chapter of the story of my life..thank you everyone that wished me..my family..my bigger family haha..my ex-schoolmates, class mates..and a few of my mom's friends..although i am grateful for all the kind and cute wishes..i cant help feeling sad as this is the first time i celebrate it without my beloved family..as mentioned in my earlier post..im currently at my uncle's house..back in penang my mom is a full time housewife, while here everybody in this house is busy with their work..i do feel kinda lonely sometimes haha..but i can understand that each family have their own style..and i dont mind that cause i can do anything i want freely..remember the cake i got from Vivo..thats how i end my day yesterday..by eating half of the cake all by myself..there is sure a lot of things going on in my head yesterday..even im confused with my feeling..i tried to keep myself calm..but as soon as i hear my mom's voice..i couldn't help this tears from falling haha..such a crybaby..im blank again now so let's just move on to the pic session hahaha..enjoy~
my classmates
thank u guyss
seriously shah and azrul -_- 
hahah ampunn
thank u  housemate
mekasih sofia ^_^
awww bila eddrianna berbicara
hanim or backward MINAH
thanks babe
kak tin!!!!
no wonder putih..jepun mix korean
wathiqah melting i
ni takat watsep..kat fb and insta pun ada hahaha thank u suma..klau kat insta ada cute video from..hmm anak sedara(?) haha..noah higgerson wish maksu reena birthday hahhaa so cute thanks..
smalam2 nya ceta hihi..live with passion!
cake from vivo
triple choco mousse cake
yummy..rich chocolate babeh~!
mom's post
mom's post
dad's post
dhanya's post
thats all..till my next post..insyallah after my final@_@





No comments:

Post a Comment