Tuesday, June 30, 2020

into the new world

wow today is my last day before I step my foot into my first workplace... came to KL accompanied by my parents and Alang last Saturday... first time driving for a long ride in "Sunrise" hehe and the first time I look around my new home... It is a cute place to live in... however, there are things that need to be added and the past 3 days have been filled with shopping spree... so I ended up swiping my dad's card again and again hahaha... funny that these days I kept on seeing this quote, "stop flexing with your parents money"... hmmm well I'm not flexing but I'm sorry that I have such a loving and supporting parents that allow me to do so... well why not people stop hating and be blindly jealous over others... not gonna deny there are times that I do feel jealous on other people's lifestyle... but as time past by I think... if that is how they are born and raise then who am I to judge... as long as they didn't bother my life than "why bother, why bother, why bother!!!"... heheh anyway I am nervous, but I do have that 'itzy' bitsy tiny bit of excitement... I don't know how it will be tomorrow... but as always there is always a first time in everything we do... so Arfareena just keep your head held high while keeping your mind humbly to your ground ..remember to be grateful and mindful of everything that has happened... take one step at a time...there maybe times you will stumble or hit the corner of the wall but just apply some pressure to stop the bleeding and never stop moving forward... this new journey, life series has just started... lets collect some interesting events to make this series as adventurous as the rest we had...Chau~

No comments:

Post a Comment