Thursday, August 12, 2021

Another birth day~

11 August 2021... 23 years old me.. another year went by I guess... while age is just a number but we can't change the fact that a lot happened throughout the period, and those are called experiences, memories, lessons, history... those are what makes each year a new year to everybody... to some, a day can feel like a year, to others, a year can feel like a mere seconds.. and the feeling came from how we defined those moments that each of us went through during the year...As I did every year, I wrote the last line and start a new chapter yesterday... I still have no idea what the plot will be this time, but the first page of the chapter wasn't that bad.. had a good day yesterday thanks to all the wishes and sweet treats from you guys (Hazirah, Jess, Ryan, Jing Xuan, Along n Kak Ifah) ... I would be lying if I said my day went by smoothly... there are some tears here and there too.. but I guess some events that happened in the previous chapter help me to be more prepared and more open minded, give me more strength to push aside all the negativity and just focus on what important in front of me... stop being so greedy and just be grateful with what I have... thinking back about previous chapters, there is sure a lot of lesson learnt and lots of emotions involved... I hope in this new chapter the main character can have a healthier character growth and have more self-love... I think I did torture myself a bit too much a few months back... not knowing who am I proving myself to, blindly thinking that my actions can somehow change something in the surrounding... so again, I hope in this new chapter, with a new title given to me a few week ago, I can be someone that I can proudly share my story in the future... Arfareena, your path will only be tougher as you take each step into the journey, but I know! I know that you are more capable than what you have shown all this while, a few months back, you had some thoughts that you promise yourself to never ever think about... let's not have that mindset again, now is not the time to back down... This too shall pass~

No comments:

Post a Comment