Saturday, October 3, 2020

company for the weekend~

 Yeah peak season is here~ things gonna get messy soon...but let's not talk about work today...I had enough for the past few days handling client that doesn't want to revert back to us in time...going through feedback session that didn't really turn out well for me...but all in all, I'm still surviving guys~! Alhamdulillah despite all the story/rumors that some of us has resigned and etc. I'm here still holding on!... so yeah the purpose of making this post is to share about a special company that came to my house yesterday~ ma bro...so Alang decides to stop by my house before going to his since he'll start a new semester soon...but thanks to Covid they might not be having a F2F class anytime soon... so Mama kinda instructed him to go straight back to Kedah without stopping by his house...well or he can just stay here for days ^^...hahahha the funny thing is that, yesterday my work has ended before he arrived but right before he told me that he is at the lobby, my senior asked me to help him with his work... so waiting for him to explain to me on what to do, Alang end up waiting for quite some times in the car. But right after he explain to me what to do...I closed my laptop and prepare dinner..while eating we watch movie and then have a light chat before I opened my laptop to work again...I ended up sleeping at 3 am while Alang...he's fast in dream land at around 12 am...today our first meal is popiah and karipap hahahha... for lunch we will think of it afterward haahhaa for now we will enjoy playing and watching movie first... so bye~~

sorry la berlemoih baru tutup laptop
get ready to go out
mama kirim barang sampai penuh peti
jamu my home made popiah hihi
bertemankan homemade karipap mama
ni plak lunch sadis
dinner buat proper skit..masak lomak and reheat ayam masak merah hehe
next breakfast
lunch + dinner sambil layan movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment